This is a discussion on BYOND Section Forum Rules within the BYOND forums, part of the MMORPG Extra category; This section is moderated under the RaGEZONE Forum Rules . Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning, ...
This section is moderated under the RaGEZONE Forum Rules. Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning, infraction, and/or ban depending on the severity of the issue at hand. These rules are effective as of Thursday, April 26, 2012.
[Discussion], [Dev], [GUDE], [RELEASE], & [HELP] tags are needed for every thread in this section, and are to be posted in the mentioned sub-forums with those tags.
Creating a thread
- Do not recreate a thread. Use the Search function beforehand to see if the topic you wish to discuss has already been posted. You may recreate a thread if the previous thread is older than 6 months.
- Do not bump an old thread unless you can effectively contribute to the topic at hand. This includes posting a fix to a common error, correcting a mistake the TS (Topic Starter) made, sharing an improved way of doing something, or sharing why something might be flawed with the OP (Original Post).
- Always use proper tags when creating a thread.
- Do not post a thread that has nothing to do with BYOND development. This includes threads about specific people or servers.
- Do not post a thread containing advertisements of any kind. The proper place to post these is in the Private Servers forum.
- Do not post a thread for recruiting members. The proper place to post these is in Team Recruitment.
- Leaks are no longer allowed if they were gained through exploits, ex-staff members, or 3rd party exploitation.
- Try to type as clearly as possible, so it is easier to understand what you are asking.
Posting in threads
- Do not troll
- Do not spam, insult or flame other members. There is a difference between proving a point and flaming someone.
- Do not make a post with only images, smileys, and/or videos.
- Do not quote someone and respond with "This", "Win", "Fail", or anything similar. Try to put some thought into your post.
- Do not make a post only to say "Thanks". There is a button for a reason. You can find it on the bottom right when you place your cursor on a post.
- Do not necrobump. This means bumping an old thread (1+ month since last post). The only exception to this is if you contribute to the discussion/release/tutorial. If you need help after reading a release/discussion/tutorial, post a thread with [HELP] tags.
- Do not mini-Mod. If you have an issue with a post/thread, use the Report button. It is not your job to tell a Moderator how to do theirs.
RaGEZONE MMO Supervisor
Last edited by Aaron; 28-04-12 at 02:51 AM.