Looks pretty cool.
This is a discussion on [DEV] Bleach: Las Noches within the BYOND Developments forums, part of the BYOND category; Bleach: Las Noches by Neimo (Tael) Partake in a world composed of sheer command and conquer, among spiritual and physical ...
Bleach: Las Noches by Neimo (Tael)
Partake in a world composed of sheer command and conquer, among spiritual and physical foes.
- Open world PVP game
- Seven Classes
- Events that require strategic teamwork
- Story quest that revolves around the anime
- Custom builds
- Kick ass PVP!!!!!
- Sado: Revolved around brawn over brains, this class is primarily physically based. Its arm manifestation increases your strength by overwhelming amounts. The class is very effective at close-range, and defensive at a distance with an auto-blocking shield.
- Weaponist: With a variety of seven weapons, you gain different or similar benefits to the opposing weapon. Each weapon allows you to change fighting preferences rather quickly. Upon obtaining your final release, rage, your skills with each weapon magnifies and you gain a magnificent boost in your stats.
- Inoue: Heavily based around physical damage, this class remains a support class. Able to tank damage with your impenetrable shield, maneuver around controlling your damage fairy, and heal others as needed, the class is somewhat diverse at protecting others. The class has six passives that give their own benefits.
- Quincy: Focused mainly on reiatsu, the class uses arrows as their main offense. Their bows allows them to leech reiatsu from nearby enemies, causing the enemy to slowly weaken. There are several skills that the class can obtain, improving your offense greatly.
- Substitute Shinigami: Sacrificing kidou, this class has an advantage over regular shinigami. At later levels you will be able to obtain your vaizard mask, allowing you to obtain the cero skill and an augmentation in your power. You are also able to obtain shikai and bankai before regular shinigami.
- Shinigami: With the ability to use and learn power kidou, the class can change between close and ranged combat. You are also given the ability to obtain the rank of captain in your squad, rewarding you with an exclusive haori.
- Hollow: With four different hollow-class choices, each class allows you to obtain a different benefit than the other. After your upgrade from hollow to arrancar, you lose all previous skills in exchange for greater skills. In later levels, you obtain your resurreccion, allowing you to augment your power being on par with a shinigami captain.
- Brazo Derecha del Gigante: Manifests your right and granting you a physical strength boost. The arm can be upgraded two times. The first upgrade allows you to condense your manifested arm and grants you a speed boost, also allowing you to use the el directo skill. The second upgrade adds a shield to your arm, allowing you to block projectiles with a small chance.
- Blast: Shoots a chargeable energy blast.
- El Directo: With brute force, you knock back your enemy a small distance and you shoot a blast following the knockback.
- Brazo Izquierda del Diablo: Manifests your left arm, granting you an additional physical strength boost. Enables you to use the la muerte skill.
- La Muerte: Close range skill that animates a skull image and once hit, creates a giant skull image on the ground.
- Bat: Increases your strength. Out of rage, this allows you to use the home-run skill. During rage, your home-run is upgraded to an AoE bat smash.
- Rocket Launcher: Increases your reiatsu. Out of rage, this allows you to shoot bullets. During rage, the bullets are upgraded to fireballs. You are also given the rocket-shooting skill.
- Taunt: An AoE skill that cancels your opponent's initial (first) releases, within a small distance.
- Soccerball: Allows you to kick your soccerball a small distance, damaging anyone in its path.
- Cane: Increases your reiatsu and also increases your golden kanonball's speed drastically.
- Golden Kanonball: Allows you to shoot a destructive, but slow, projectile that deals serious damage. During rage, whatever the kanonball hits, anything within a small distance is also damaged.
- Kendo Sword: Increases your strength and reiatsu. You are given the skill kendo slash, allowing you to slash an opponent within a certain distance. During rage, the skill is upgraded and hits an additional enemy.
- Fighter Gloves: Increases your strength and reiatsu. During rage, you are given the grapple skill. Grapple grabs hold of your opponent and spends them, damaging them greatly and knocking them back a far distance.
- Rage: Increases your strength and reiatsu, this is your final release. A fiery aura engulfs your avatar and your skills are upgraded.
Screenshots of the shinigami class:
Bleach: Las Noches - Iesu vs Zaine - YouTube
More diverse PVP Video:
Bleach: Las Noches AMV - YouTube
I'll be periodically editing this post adding more information as more development is getting done.
Last edited by kuniiyo; 28-04-12 at 10:12 PM.
Looks pretty cool.
Looks pretty cool from what I can see, but I tend to know more info for the classes and the game its self.
Well I see that you have started updating the post with some info for the classes, I'll wait and see what you have to post and then ask.
I have played this before but alot of people did not speak english so I had to do my best to understand what I could! Nice game!
Might join it, nice job ^^
link not working?
yahoo messanger. . .
are you building the turfs by your self?