Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Computer Hardware Chart

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I found a Computer Hardware chart whilst browsing Stumble, but it seemed a bit outdated so I searched for a newer version, because I figure this could be useful to quite a few people. Hope it is of use to you.

Justice For All - Computer Hardware Chart - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If we're posting useful stuff anyway, have a look at:

Anyone who's looking into building a computer can find great builds price/performance wise there. The site is updated frequently so no out-dated tech or anything like that. There are several budget categories, starting from 200 bucks up to 3000 bucks. The parts noted on there are picked because of their awesome price/performance ratio. The website is maintained and updated by tech freaks on a daily basis.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the hardware computer does not matter so far. Usually, Laptop is more preferable than a desktop. So I don't think so your offer will work. Try for other.

Back