Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] Getting A FLV Video On You're Site

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Didn't know what section to put it in so i put it in here, lol

Okay in this SIMPLE tutorial i will tell you how to get a .Flv video on you're site. there is two ways

Okay first you will have to download the video's from video.google or youtube or whatever and you can get that done by searching "youtube .flv video converter" in google and it should come up links to sites which u can paste the link to the youtube video in the box and download it and save as [name].flv and thats you. and you can use dreamwaver to convert you're videos to dreamwaver and you get the code from that and paste it in you're website and you have you're video on you're site! :p

Okay Second you can do this anoher simple way by getting the source of a video by right clicking background of the youtube page and click "view source" and find the source of the video and get the height, width, streamname parameters and hold there. I have a code and it's the flash code and all you need to do is replace the height and width and streamname parameters with the ones from the source from the youtube video and then you have the flash video code and you paste it into you're website!

Code:
444553540000" codebase=" "> <param name="salign" value="lt"> <param name="quality" value="high"> <param name="scale" value="noscale"> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"> <param name="movie" value=" "> <param name="FlashVars" value="&streamName=FLV_Video_URL&skinName=http://geekfile.googlepages.com/flvskin&autoPlay=true&autoRewind=true"> <embed width="Width in Pixels" height="Height in Pixels" flashvars="&streamName=FLV_Video_URL&autoPlay=true&autoRewind=true&skinName=http://geekfile.googlepages.com/flvskin" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="LT" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage=" " src=" " wmode="transparent"> </embed></object>
If you liked this tutorial tell me and if you didnt like it make it better :)

Bye - Jamie

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Re: [Tut] Getting A FLV Video On You're Site

or you can just click the handey thing on almost every video sharing site that says
Jamie - [GUIDE] Getting A FLV Video On You're Site - RaGEZONE Forums
EMBED and right click and copy it and paste it into your source code

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Kip0130 guide is much easier I LoL'd

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

yea he just wrote a tuorial on how to right click and copy in like 400 words

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Lol, true enough there.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

a .swf converter would automatically create your webpage embed code for you...and it's really simple to do it really...in just under 50 letters(unlike your one...).

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score

yeah, but when u get the embled code... doesn't it say youtube on the video? im making a website and dreamweaver doesnt work on my computer so i cant get the codes..... :| HELP! Lol

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

yeah, but when u get the embled code... doesn't it say youtube on the video? im making a website and dreamweaver doesnt work on my computer so i cant get the codes..... :| HELP! Lol

notepad++ notepad frontpage thers a list google!

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sage

"on you are site" ? WTF?

Thread over.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
neko

oh so u want to leech of youtube u mean?

why dont u just google a youtube dler, or go with the smart way, youtube/v/asdasjdh > get_file
it has been posted, use search: http://forum.ragezone.com/search/

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

^ Great YouTube or anything Downloader/Converter

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I have already downloaded the youtube videos i know how to do that, but i just dont know how to put the FLV. videos on to the site without using dreamwaver :(

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Upload it somewhere and use the embed tags to add it?

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yeah.... But i dont want a stupid youtube sig on the video screen. i dont want to advertie any other sites...

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

If you downloaded and uploaded it, I don't think it would use the YouTube player/interface.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sage

i think he wants to know how to make a preloader and controller, just go google a program.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

then that is easy learn flash

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Actually, some parts of that are illegal.. linking a stream form your website to pull bandwidth form their site, saving bandwidth on yoru own... You do know that any web admin can see any and all links directing to their site dont you?

Back