Nov 2008 Join Date
    4,203Posts

Re: Rish's PC assembly guide

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Boubi View Post
    Do you think it could play this well?

SM Pvp Session - YouTube

Lol I don't think you will have to worry about this system not being able to run this game.

MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    69Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hejula View Post
    Lol I don't think you will have to worry about this system not being able to run this game.
    It's not that I don't think it can, it's just the gameplay is very smooth and looks great on the video compared to others. I'm just wondering if it's going to be as fluid.

LegendRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    PerthLocation
    15,952Posts

This PC is at least 5 times better than what's listed on the recommended specs, i have no doubt it will play the game flawlessly. If you're looking at the GPU's and noticing the lower model number; the recommended specs are listing an NVIDIA 8000 series card, the card used in this build is an ATI card. When Nvidia had the 8000 series, Ati was in their HD2000 and this build uses an Ati HD7000 series card. This is 5 generations newer.

MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    69Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rishwin View Post
    This PC is at least 5 times better than what's listed on the recommended specs, i have no doubt it will play the game flawlessly. If you're looking at the GPU's and noticing the lower model number; the recommended specs are listing an NVIDIA 8000 series card, the card used in this build is an ATI card. When Nvidia had the 8000 series, Ati was in their HD2000 and this build uses an Ati HD7000 series card. This is 5 generations newer.
    Thanks for your input, I have absolutely next to nothing on computer hardware knowledge. I guess I'll order it all tomorrow then or Thursday. I just can't believe I can get a nice desktop this cheap, wish I would've found this before I wasted 800$ on a next to trash DELL laptop.

GammaRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Down underLocation
    3,027Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're using a small motherboard, and this case should fit a ATX motherboard? I also don't know if this is the same case as you have: Thermaltake VL80001W2Z V3 Black Chassis Mid-tower Black 10xBay Fan ATX micro ATX | eBay - Because I would really like to make a computer like this, but obviously boost the specs (16GB RAM) but could I please get help with the parts I would need? Like I'm new to this, but I obviously know how to set it all up and all, but I just want a gaming computer (Minecraft) and a computer that will allow me to do other things like Facebook and RaGEZONE'ing... So basically, do you think;

I could use a ATX Motherboard in the case (link listed above) with 16GB RAM and a core (Possibly Quad Core or i5 or something good for MC)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement