Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Anime 18+] Hellsing Ultimate - Abridged (Parody)

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay so first of all, I'm not really a full Anime fan. In fact, this is the only Anime series I actually enjoyed.

I think I liked it so much because of the humor it has. If you're wondering what kind of humor I have, it's pretty dark and this parody series seems to make the cut.

So I don't really know much about the original version to this series. I watched a few episodes but lost interest quickly. Probably due to the humor thing... Yeah I'm going to hell. Aren't we all?

I put 18+ in the title not only due to extreme gore but because a lot of this series is to do with nazis. Yes.. Nazis... Vampire Nazis....

I found that the characters were pretty cool too. I think it's the way their eyes are that makes the characters themselves seem more badass. Hey, they're vampires right?

So there are 5 episodes of this parody series all with around 10-20 minutes depending on the episode.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

If you have the kind of humor I have, you'll seriously enjoy this no doubt.

Unfortunately, there is no 6th episode as it has been postponed (apparently) so this is still considered an unfinished parody series. But I still enjoyed what they'd gotten up to with it.

Enjoy, Anime fans!

Back