Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Anime] What is/are your favorite anime series of Summer 2015

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
What is/are your favorite anime series of the Summer of 2015.

So guys, let us know! What is your favorite series?
You can find the list of series Summer 2015 series .

Here is my personal top 3. Keep in mind that you don't have to post a top 3 you can post as many as you want but please stick with the series, specials, movies, OVAs & ONAs that aired during the Summer 2015 season.

comes in first place for me this season. It's military multi dimensional and magic based series. I'm not going tell anything of the story, just watch it. Part two of the series will come out in the beginning of January 2016 so start watching now!

In second place comes . I found this anime weeks before it was aired. It's an amazing story where your get put on the feel train. I have to say it's worth watching!

And on the Third place, a tie between and . I really enjoyed watching these series. I literately cried of laughing.

Let us know what your top is!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Favourites for the summer:

(I'm a sucker for a harem comedy :p)

This is just an awesome anime through and through. Also to add to above comment, I am a complete sucker for tense love moments, hence why I love Nisekoi.

Yes, that is it's actual name. And if you're a fan of Sword Art, you'd love this. All the same feel, different characters and different style. (And Hestia is a babe)

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai

It's such a strange anime, which I suppose is what I love about it so much.
The concept is awesome and I love dirty jokes heh.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Favourites for the summer:

These two are actually part of the spring season, just letting you know.
But they were good, I really enjoyed Is It Wrong To Try & Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, I wish there were more episodes of it but it seems that it ended (for now, I hope). It's sad to see that this anime only had 12 episodes. They could have made this much more interesting in my opinion. DanMachi get a 10 and I rarely give out 10s.

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" was pretty good.

For this summer season it's probably got to be "Charlotte", though it had many plot twists. I liked "Prison School" too and "Overlord" that one was good as well. Oh can't forget "Shokugeki no Souma" and "Arslan Senki" those were good too :D

In no specific order:

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Super :kiss:

Anyways , What I would like to say is Aquarion of Logos was good and has its own goofy premise . If you are a fan of Infinite Stratos or Cross Ange , you would like this anime too!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Naruto. like most of you, I first started watching naruto when I was kid then I stopped. Over the course of the summer I restarted from episode 1 and holy poop, it is soooooooooooooooooooooo good. I just finished the recent episodes and its just so damn good. I can't wait until they finish shippuden.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
One Piece
Charlotte

Naruto :*:

Last edited:
Back