Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Anime] FT, HsDxD???

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone has any new information that when Fairytail or Highschool DxD is going to continue?

Because i really want to watch FT or HsDxD :/

I heard something that Fairytail is going to show again from the start on tv and than the new chapters start, but can't really believe that and i heard that Lucy's voice actor was kicked from the FT team, because she had sex with his band members and posted pictures from it online? but not sure about that either :O

Don't have any information about Highschool DxD

Last edited by a moderator:
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: FT, HsDxD???

Highschool DxD New (aka Highschool DxD season 2) is airing right now silly.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

For what I know FT is still at the process of making their movie. So probably don't expect them to get back early. You could try and watch the recent movie they released which was called Fairytail x Rave.

And yeah DxD Season 2 just started like a few weeks ago, but I didn't start watching since my favorite Anime site that offers a free 720p streaming got taken down and watching it lower than 720p really looks bad.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score

For what I know FT is still at the process of making their movie. So probably don't expect them to get back early. You could try and watch the recent movie they released which was called Fairytail x Rave.

And yeah DxD Season 2 just started like a few weeks ago, but I didn't start watching since my favorite Anime site that offers a free 720p streaming got taken down and watching it lower than 720p really looks bad.

Just torrent man, or go to the fansub website themselves and they usually have a DDL.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Just torrent man, or go to the fansub website themselves and they usually have a DDL.

I only watch by streaming and not by downloading them. I technically multi task while I watch Animes.

@Topic

Fairy Tail needs to get back after reading the whole uncovered episodes from the Manga. I just can't help but think how intense the Animations gonna be when they are back on track with their Anime series.

People told me Fairytail was bad, but after reading the whole Manga it was Ducking epic. The dragon parts :thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

like i saw that there was talk about Highschool DxD season 2 at the beginning, i'll talk about it! i just finished the second season....and damn am i crying not to be able to see my wonderful rias anymore :( but seeing the way it ended.....there just HAS to be a season 3 coming up, right? RIGHT?!

Reaction score

like i saw that there was talk about Highschool DxD season 2 at the beginning, i'll talk about it! i just finished the second season....and damn am i crying not to be able to see my wonderful rias anymore :( but seeing the way it ended.....there just HAS to be a season 3 coming up, right? RIGHT?!

"There probably will be a third season, since the ending was left open." says tidie10 with a laugh

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

2 damn years.... CURSE YOU!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

"It usually takes that long, it was like that with SnS too and most of the other animes." says tidie10
they should hurry their lame lazy asses up a bit....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

they should hurry their lame lazy asses up a bit....
Watching Animé is watching 15 - 20 Deviant Art pictures a second while listening to the most amazing radio drama specifically choreographed to fit these images.

Do that in a hurry and you've got South Park. ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Watching Animé is watching 15 - 20 Deviant Art pictures a second while listening to the most amazing radio drama specifically choreographed to fit these images.

Do that in a hurry and you've got South Park. ;)

i know i know, but still... i want Rias :(

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Bumping old thread, cuz now i heard that fairytail would continue on April, but not sure if it's starting again from ep1 or 176? :O

Does someone have better information about this? cuz fairytail was best anime i've ever watched and really waiting for it to come back :)

Back