Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Anime]Upcoming Fall Animes 2016!!

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I don't like the character design changes on SAO :/

Reaction score
I was thinking SAO was 2017, but then they showed it in the first video that was posted. So I became a bit excited, yet also confused haha. I can't wait for its release, they should really release more episodes sooner though, I think.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Thanks.

Just following Drifter and Nanbaka for this season, seems like there hasn't been any good action Animes lately that goes borderline R+18.

The Berserk remake from the previous season was just a complete disappointment.

And are these confirmed the Fall Animes? Do you guys have the catalog list

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
And are these confirmed the Fall Animes? Do you guys have the catalog list
Oh I didn't see your reply. Well I've put them tried to organize them by season on my website, there might be some missing tough. If you miss any let me know trough PM.

Fall 2016:

Summer 2016:

Spring 2016:

Winter 2016:

As for 2017: [STILL MISSING A LOT]

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hands down Konosuba, and as for others not sure yet, I thought it was suppose to be this season for the Shingeki 2nd Season and Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka and Hai to Gensou no Grimga

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Hands down Konosuba, and as for others not sure yet, I thought it was suppose to be this season for the Shingeki 2nd Season and Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka and Hai to Gensou no Grimga
There is no 2nd season for How to pick up girls in a dungeon, there will be a spin-off instead.

I recommend: and more but I don't know what genres you like tough :)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Yes already watching it at the moment with the Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid

But Konosuba is most likely my favorite by far, and I hope it is expected to go over 12 episodes.

Back