Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Anime] Must watch anime! I recommend

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
qJ5y0dO - [Anime] Must watch anime! I recommend - RaGEZONE Forums

Why I say you have to watch it?

Well , I thoroughly enjoyed it , not going to lie. It was an amazing experience for me to watch all the 12 episodes this anime had to offer. It was hilarious , sentiment , romantic , suspenseful and plot twisting! I have never felt so much of amusement , enthusiasm and much feelings while watching an anime and this anime sure did leave a spot of amazement in my mind of anime entertainment.

Watch it ! and feel free to share your opinion :kiss:

P.S you can also recommend an anime :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

Yagami Kazuma was originally part of the Kannagi family, a respected family of fire users who have an affinity to fire. However, after being easily defeated by his cousin Ayano and having no talent whatsoever in fire magic, Kazuma is banished and casted out from his family. 4 years later, Kazuma finally returns to Japan, this time as an exceptionally powerful wind user. A series of murders on Kannagi family members have occurred with his arrival. While most of the family including Ayano is convinced Kazuma is the culprit, he honestly isn't. These events begin an all out war against the Kannagi family, with Kazuma and Ayano right in the middle of it. Based on the novel by Takahiro Yamato. (hummingbird)

It's a really amazing series, it was recommended by @ησвяαιη to me.
I freaking love the story & magic <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really enjoyed Kaze No Stigma when I watched it a couple years ago, a great tale of romance with a supernatural element. I'll have to check out Kyokai No Kanata, it seems intriguing. Thanks for the recommendation, @Vaulient .

Back