Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Animes that had a nice front openin but then slowly started to make you lose interest

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
normal naruto or the shippuuden one ? I hate the fillers or well have to wait fracking 15 days or more to see the next ep

but back on Topic

Claymore and Heroic Age actually sucked for me ( The end sucked )

The whole anime! GOD, do they have to dramatize EVERYTHING?!?! and I hate the Ducking flashbacks they have during the fights. It takes them 20 episode to explain a 10 minute Theory/Story/reports. I love naruto, I just....

Bite your tongue!

Reaction score
blood+

why death note? sure the 2nd half wasnt as good as up to Ls demise, but its was pretty much impossible to top the awesomeness of the first 14 or so

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but i love pokemon especially the cute ones!! ahahah

yea too many episodes!!

but its okey!!

thank you for posting!!

-_________-

well... under my opinion, i really got bored of bleach, somehow of naruto too... got bored of pokemon like 7 years ago... disgusting...

i dont say they are bad (pokemon is terrible) i just got bored of watching them X_X

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahahaha! -lol-

hmmm...what else?? i think hitman reborn!! what yea think?

-_____________-

i started watching it, and started to hate it with every episode i watched, soz !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi to all!

I think D-Grayman..

post your opinions too guys!!

:v:

O.O I thought D. Grayman is awesome.. I'm still waiting for next episode XD.

I think Pokemon.. When I was a little kid I used to wakeup early just to watch it. But, now.. It's seriously gay... How does it not end yet? I miss the old people who traveled with Ash.. Like Misty.
The movies suck butt.. It always never have a ending. It doesn't even continoue the storyline just a side adventer like most anime.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
.vampire knight
.inu-yasha
.ranma 1/2
disappointment. part of it is cause it took too long.
just when i long awaited the anime VK it turned out crappy. Manga was better. The only think i actually liked about it is the OP theme.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would probably say The Wallflower, and......Dragon Ball Z all the way, they're stupid battles last for like seven episodes.
Not sure if Grave of the Fireflies counts thought.

Back