Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to break a Disney Image

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How exactly is Vanessa Hudgen destroying the image of Disney? She has been long gone from that community and has been doing a lot of films such as this. And this is nothing compared to what she did on Spring Breakers.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How exactly is Vanessa Hudgen destroying the image of Disney? She has been long gone from that community and has been doing a lot of films such as this. And this is nothing compared to what she did on Spring Breakers.

I think he means it like because she was a Disney star so people will always know her as that and that would then be her image but with this she has broken her Disney image. Kinda like Miley Cyrus...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think he means it like because she was a Disney star so people will always know her as that and that would then be her image but with this she has broken her Disney image. Kinda like Miley Cyrus...

I actually got what he meant. But Vanessa Hudgen during her time in Disney wasn't even close to being a teen starstruck. I even only knew her on High School Music other than that none. Compared to Miley who was Hannah Montana and was featured more on other shows which includes a her family members I think. I forgot exactly the show but that was what I remembered about her shows being family friendly.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I actually got what he meant. But Vanessa Hudgen during her time in Disney wasn't even close to being a teen starstruck. I even only knew her on High School Music other than that none. Compared to Miley who was Hannah Montana and was featured more on other shows which includes a her family members I think. I forgot exactly the show but that was what I remembered about her shows being family friendly.

You're right I never thought of it that way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:p looks like a movie I would watch
:D bgm for the trailer one of my favorite songs by lana del Rey

Back