Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DISCUSSION] 2017 Movie Schedule is INSANE

Reaction score
Should've posted this in january.... I didn't, god knows why. But I just wanted to discuss the insane schedule 2017 has/had so far.
-Big Blockbusters are BOLD

What we've had so far:
  • La La Land
  • Manchester By The Sea
  • T2: Trainspotting
  • Hacksaw Ridge
  • The Lego Batman Movie
  • John Wick 2
  • Moonlight
  • The Great Wall
  • A Cure For Wellness
  • Patriot's Day
  • Logan
    [*]Kong: Skull Island
    [*]Beauty And The Beast
  • King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword
  • Ghost In The Shell
  • Free Fire
  • Fast And Furious 8
    [*]Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
    [*]Alien: Covenant
  • Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
    [*]Wonder Woman
    [*]The Mummy
    [*]Transformers: The Last Knight
    [*]Spider-Man: Homecoming
  • Cars 3
  • War For The Planets Of The Apes
    [*]Dunkirk
  • The Dark Tower
  • Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets
  • Baby Driver

Coming up:
  • The Dark Tower
  • It
    [*]Kingsman: The Golden Circle
    [*]The Killing of a Sacred Deer
    [*]Blade Runner 2049
    [*]Thor: Ragnarok
  • God Particle
  • Justice League
  • Murder On The Orient Express
  • Coco
  • Star Wars: Episode VIII
  • Pitch Perfect 3
  • Jumanji
  • Suburbicon
  • The Hitman's Bodyguard
  • Bright
While making the list I realised even more how much awesome movies are coming out :scared:

What movie are you most excited for?! Which ones are you definitely going to see? What has been your favorite so far?

To be honest I'm going to see all of them. I work at a movie theater so I can see everything for free :love:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Indeed 2017 is an exciting year for the big screen.

Already seen some of the listed - John Wick 2; The Great Wall; Kong: Skull Island; Beauty And The Beast (dont judge) and Fast And Furious 8.

John Wick 2 - wasn't as strong as the first one. Wouldn't say I was disappointed, but I did really expect more.
The Great Wall - saw it on IMAX, was worth it. CGI was decent, really was a spectacular one.
Kong: Skull Island - could say the same as above. Was a bit disappointed that Samuel L. Jackson was sort of the bad guy
Beauty And The Beast - was forced to attend, it was awful
Fast And Furious 8 - look a tank, meh, we've got a submarine... lets drag?

Really looking forward to Wonder Woman.

Reaction score
A Cure For Wellness - A shutter island copy with added science-fiction, decent acting, decent actors, really a great movie if you're into psycho thrillers, don't let the comments or bad rating get to you.
T2 Trainspotting - Every bit the same or even better than Trainspotting, continuing the story, a true sequel. Too bad they waited for so long to make it, but trust me, it's really worth a watch.
Free Fire - A pretty weird movie at first, the whole movie is played in a warehouse, but you won't notice it most probably till the end. It keeps you at the edge of your seat, and it has it's funny moments. Decent actors as well.
Kill Switch - A terrible science-fiction with even worse CGI, completely fucked first person view in 90% of the movie which ruins it all.

Fist Fight - A comedy about a nerd teacher trying to avoid a fist fight ... pretty on point. Has it's funny moments, decent acting, worth a watch.
Logan - Most disappointing super hero movie I've seen in a while, although I must be some kind of a Special person cause a lot of people liked it more than the actual X-men movies.
Get Out - A horror movie with racist people ... sounds like fun right? Well the acting is decent, the idea is fresh, and certainly better than most horror movies nowadays.
Ghost in a shell - A pure CGI reel, the movie plot itself is pretty dumb, and makes little to no sense. But if you want to see Scarlett Johansons gorgeous body, cool action scenes, with CGI splendor all over, then go for it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for Justice League and IT (from Stephen King's novel).
Both will be great, I'm pretty sure :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm mostly waiting for Hitman's Bodyguard and Justice League, that should be amazing!

Reaction score
I'm mostly waiting for Hitman's Bodyguard and Justice League, that should be amazing!

There was a new trailer released for Justice League at comiccon. I'm surprised how bad some of the CGI looks while its only a few months away. The Infinity War trailer that was shown at comiccon looked better and the release for that isnt till next year.

Anyways, here are some trailers that were released.

Justice league:

Thor: Ragnarok:

Bright:

Also released:

Suburbicon:

It:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah, you're right, from the trailer Justice League kind of looks like another episode for Arrow or something :/ i hope they make it a bit better

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This year I watched Hitman's bodyguard in Amsterdam. I would like to recommend this movie for everyone to see because it's a really good film with great humor and a lot of action.

Back