Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Any DC or Marvel fans?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I'm starting to get so hyped about all the movies being released since last year and in the upcoming movies and series at this year done by DC and Marvel.

If I was to start learning more about the true plots about the heroes in DC or Marvel. Should I start reading through comics or watching the classic animation cartoons or movies? Because finding comics is pretty difficult here in our country and I somehow feel like it would pretty much stacked up a lot of space. Just like when I used to buy a lot of Archie and Jughead digests.

Currently now I feel like reading more about the story about Batman. Knowing more about Harley Quinn,Riddler,Scarecrow,etc.

Ever since I'm hyping about Batman: Arkham Knight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Marvel Movies and DC Animated Movies (their real life movies blow for me)

If you wanna get to know them in the true aspect, you should read the comics, but watching is also acceptable for the basic minimum info. (The older classic animations might seem too old to stand to watch tho)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
God dammit comics books aren't a joke when it comes to prices here.

I just saw the Walking Dead comic book and it cost like 12 dollars for one single digest.

By basic info? Do you mean that the classic cartoon animation is still not that accurately based on the comic book?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Marvel are just releasing too many movies like Ant-Man. WTF is that?!! The stupidest hero ever made. This is just another movie I'll pirate not worth my bucks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like Marvel and DC. Never understood those who like one or the other. I personally enjoy both the animated and non-animated movies. In terms of quality, I think that Marvel is making everyone laugh with Ant-Man. I swear, they must have thought of that for an April Fools or something, because that's just hilarious. Clearly they are running out of ideas and need new writers. Good luck to them.

Reaction score
Are you serious? Without them the whole Hollywood would go nuts. I mean if you look at the top lists most of greatest movies out there are owned by Marvel or DC Comics. Though Marvel sold out quite a few of their heroes and I'm mad at them because of that, but I enjoyed all of their films. As of the comics I used to read Batman when I was young ...

It's great how they can make a whole universe like DC universe and Marvel universe, can bring countless prequels and sequels , so I'm glad they exist and thrive.

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of both of them! Marvel and DC, as someone mentioned before - how da hell you can like one, but not other? Unless that's a clear sign of extremism or someone might be ultra huge fanboy of a single hero, but then, don't he/she dare to call themselves "Fans" of Marvel or DC.

The only thing, which has 2 sides of a coin is the whole multiuniverse thing.. The moment you get into it, you can't even feel when you go all the way to 1950s or even beyond just to fully figure it out. Although I can say that storylines are amazing, the arcs are superb.
Movies is one thing, I am very happy that I was born in a perfect age and grew up on these cartoons & comics and I can enjoy them being released slowly.

Speaking about TV series - there is a lot of questions, cringy cliche's and stuff, but they do make them enjoyable, so that's the best part of it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
IDK, I haven't read the comics, but I think the movies are well-made. They're based on comics, so I don't think paying large sums and wasting time looking for them is necessary.:):

Back