Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Naruto Shippuden

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I heard some rumors saying that the anime will end in about a month, is it true? :(

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Well they dragged it for far too long, but I didnt know they were ending it. Thought they would make another series of this as him being an adult and taking the seat as Hokage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last year Kishimoto said that he is planning Naruto to end in 2014.
Considering how exploited the story is, it makes sense.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I heard some rumors saying that the anime will end in about a month, is it true? :(

nope, the manga is ending ... storyline almost finished :/
if they want to end the anime too, they have to release 2 or 3 episodes per week

Reaction score

i don't think so, the manga are still going, and the anime are left behind,
but from the last chapter of the manga i read yesterday, it will finish soon,...
i, myself, glad that this manga/anime will end soon,
because, a good anime without ending is a very sad (i've wathced plenty of good, more good than naruto, but it doesn't have any ending).

i'm more concern about akame ga kill tbh, and the most very very very good anime "No Game No Life", i'm waiting for the 2nd season, even there's no hope for NGNL :(:

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Naruto Shippuden has been smashed with fillers for a way too long time anyway.
Also, pause at any moment in the later fights to have a laugh at any point in the drawing style.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You know whats really sad? its the most epic anime i've ever/will ever watch! :(

Please kishimoto dont end it.. *tears*

Naruto has got me up when i was down you know? you learn epic poop from people who doesnt exist..

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Is ending noooo :( but yeah it is getting kind of boring

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
'Bout time in fairness. Great show, bit tainted here and there but it's time to go!

Back