Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dataim - [Discussion]Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan - RaGEZONE Forums

Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants.
Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source.
A small percentage of humanity survived by enclosing themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants.Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years.
Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a super giant that appears out of thin air. As the smaller giants flood the city,
the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.​

(ANN)

Genres: action, fantasy, horror

Trailer:

Im intrested in who's watching it and what you think about this anime.
i already think WTF?:junglejane: after 6eps and it will be 25~ episodes
so what you guys think about this anime?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I liked to much, very good Anime, quality good, good story and genre is beautiful *_*

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to watch it without worrying about CrunchyRoll or something we have it in 360p/720p. I have also fallen in love with this show and can't say enough about it.

Dataim - [Discussion]Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol I know what you mean. Only 6 more days until Ep 10 ;D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like the anime, but nothing of it really makes me crave it. It's just a good story line, and the characters all develop as the show goes on.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heard it's fake. It was a fan-made art.

It was fake, I think one of the designers of Attack on Titan wanted a Live Action movie and that art was a concept of it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EP 13,5...bleh recap, but Ep 14 will be awsome!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EP14 out!New Op/ED, it was really good looking for ep 15.

Back