Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

dragon ball z movie help

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone here know where i can find a decent English dub of DBz movie? cause the one from Funimation suck balls. Their translation is very cheesy and lame. One of the movie I have been wanting to watch again is Cooler's Revenge and it's sequel but the english is lame and why the hell they add metal music in it :( , it ruin the entire movie + its cheesy.

Growing up I remember I watched some of the movies that were Asian English dub and it was better than American dub tbh. So is there any site i can find or even buy a dvd for this dub at all?

thanks

beAwesome();
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can download the torrents but I recommend that you watch the subbed it's much better than the dub to be truly honest.

Reaction score
I got some nice quality ones but they don't got subtitle's and they are english.

EDIT : I also got the official DBZ Episode's of Season 4, 5 & 6.
Official released at the website of dragonballz.
( Friend of mine bought them and copied them for me perfect quality ).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I do to watch it Re-Mastered is by using Myspace videos and watching it there. It's English,old dutch theme and no subtitles.

Reaction score
I got the official digitally remastered one, oh and ladiesmen which one do you want ?
The movies i got , or the official ones ?

beAwesome();
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got the official digitally remastered one, oh and ladiesmen which one do you want ?
The movies i got , or the official ones ?
Re-read the thread he doesn't want to know what you have. Also if you re-read it you will see what he wants.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont mind if he have it and upload it for me.

beAwesome();
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where should I upload it ?

EDIT : These movies are total : around 155 MB.
You should upload it to megaupload then delete it when he's finished downloading if you don't want your account banned.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got some nice quality ones but they don't got subtitle's and they are english.

EDIT : I also got the official DBZ Episode's of Season 4, 5 & 6.
Official released at the website of dragonballz.
( Friend of mine bought them and copied them for me perfect quality ).

do u got the movies dubbed to English??? if so, pls link torrent.

Back