Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Your favorite childhood cartoon(s)?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never understood that show..
Still watched it though, can't say i have vivid memory's of it as much as i do with the other shows on cartoon network

So, a badass samurai cutting up ancient deities is considered confusing? Dang.

I never watch that cartoon but i have play it game in GBA..

I've never played any SJ GBA games, ever.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Courage, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Dexters lab.. I also loved power puff girls.. The old Cartoon Network was amazing.. It isn't bad today but the lack of characters is dissapointing. :)

Oh i forgot.. POKEMON!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, a badass samurai cutting up ancient deities is considered confusing? Dang.

Confusing as in the storyline, never understood what it was about.
And now i know the enemies he fought were deities hehe...

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Confusing as in the storyline, never understood what it was about.
And now i know the enemies he fought were deities hehe...

The story is basically his Father's empire was destroyed by Aku so he swears revenge, Jack 'beats' Aku but Aku opens a time portal transporting Jack into the future where Aku thinks he will have enough time to be able to beat him.

Samurai Jack tells the story of a young prince (Jack) from Feudal Japan whose father's empire is destroyed by the shape shifting demon Aku. As a child, the prince escapes destruction and travels the world training his mind and his body for years until he reaches adulthood, becoming a legendary samurai. After taking his father's magic katana, he challenges Aku to a duel and defeats the demon. However, before the prince can deal the killing blow, Aku creates a time portal and sends his opponent into the distant future, anticipating that he would be able to amass sufficient power to deal with the samurai later. The protagonist arrives in a dystopian, futuristic Earth ruled by Aku and filled with his robot minions and a large number of alien immigrant races of various appearances. The first people he encounters in the future call him "Jack" as a form of slang, which he adopts as his name (his true given name is never mentioned in the series).

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
idk about samurai jack , but i watch danny phantom something ~

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There was no such thing as Cartoon Network or Nickalodian when I was growing up. At least no in the UK. I remember satellite came out just as I started College, and the 4th Terrestrial channel was opened a couple of years before.

My favourites where Top Cat, Inspector Gadget, Panellope Pitstop and the Anthill Mob, The Pink Panther (before they started using voice actors) and Thundercats. I also have to admit to a certain amount of love for the Flintstones, though I wouldn't go as far as Lister and Cat in my undying love for Wilma. XD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Johnny Bravo is a legend

Back