Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Your favorite childhood cartoon(s)?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What were your favorite cartoons (not regular TV shows) when you were growing up? I just so happened to have grown up on cartoons like Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd n Eddy, Codename Kid's Next Door, Samurai Jack, Grim adventures of billy and mandy and Courage the Cowardly Dog. I feel like I'm missing a couple but those are the majority.

If I had to pick a few as favorites no doubt it would be Ed Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog and Dexter's Lab. I used to watch the poop out of those shows lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Powerpuff Girls, Johnny bravo, Ed,Edd n Eddy, Cow and chicken, Dexter's Lab, Scooby doo,flintstones, Pokemon and much more :3

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hehe.. dragon ball , pokemon , digimon , kim possible , looney tunes , SPONGEBOB and the best is ~ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ~

Reaction score
Oh my god! My favorite ones were Ed, Edd and Eddy, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, Grim & Evil and some others that slipped my mind.

R.I.P. Cartoon Network<3

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe I forgot Tom & Jerry and Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry used to be my favorite show I never missed an episode. Same with Scooby doo, so I take that back those 2 are in my top 3 instead of Dexter's Lab and Ed Edd n Eddy. And yes, RIP Cartoon Network we will always miss you!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe I forgot Tom & Jerry and Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry used to be my favorite show I never missed an episode. Same with Scooby doo, so I take that back those 2 are in my top 3 instead of Dexter's Lab and Ed Edd n Eddy. And yes, RIP Cartoon Network we will always miss you!

oh man , i almost forgot the tom & jerry ..
i think to early to rip it .. i can watch it again ~ hehe :laugh:

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
You watched all the freaking epic cartoons! Yu-Gi-Oh was so epic, back in the day. Now they've completely killed it, dueling while riding bikes? Not sure if anyone remembers the Cramp Twins, but that was one of my favorites.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I always used to watch Ed Ed and Eddy on the Cartoon network and various others on Cartoon network but also Nickelodeon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think we all can agree that cartoon network is the best.
God i miss those shows..

Used to be addicted the the adams family and a pup named scooby doo
I think thats where i got my addiction for cookies from... Scooby snack! Doo-be-doo-be-doo! Hehe...

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hell yes dude Cartoon Network is like my childhood, don't think I'll ever find a TV show or TV network I like better than Cartoon Network/my favorite Cartoon Network show. Honestly probably 50% of all the TV I've watched in my life consists of Cartoon Network shows, wish they made 'em like they used to!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've always watched Cartoon Network & Nickelodeon & JetiX here in The Netherlands.

Really suckish to see new stuff on tv like Disney Channel and what not - Rather have the old things again.

Power Puff Girls for the win!

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Am I the only one here that loved Samurai Jack?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Am I the only one here that loved Samurai Jack?

I never understood that show..
Still watched it though, can't say i have vivid memory's of it as much as i do with the other shows on cartoon network

Back