Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] This Is the End (2013)

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Jax - [Film] This Is the End (2013) - RaGEZONE Forums

Firstly, without spoiling anything. This film was Ducking hilarious! Every minute, you would laugh at some of the jokes that were said, and the things you'd see. After watching this film today, I think it deserves the best comedy of 2013 award. This is Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg's first directed film, and in the past they've produced some great comedies such as Super Bad etc... To anyone who has watched it, or are planning to, what do you think?

Note - If this film was posted in the past, don't hesitate to delete or close my thread.

Rogu3
Reaction score
I agree 100% this was truly a great film. Personally, it had me dying of laughter and shitting my pants out of fright at the same time. There's some scary and hilarious content in this movie. Overall, I really enjoyed it. It really put a spin on the whole 2012 thing, which is mainly why it was so funny when I first saw the trailer.

Reactions: Jax
Reaction score
I'm so going to watch this. I remember watching the trailer a while back but I forgot about the movie until just now. I love Jonah Hill, he was great in Super Bad and 21 Jump Street, so I have no doubt he'll be just as good in this movie. Seth Rogen and James Franco are also some of my favorite actors. Can't believe they're all in the same movie together. I like how they play themselves.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I'm so going to watch this. I remember watching the trailer a while back but I forgot about the movie until just now. I love Jonah Hill, he was great in Super Bad and 21 Jump Street, so I have no doubt he'll be just as good in this movie. Seth Rogen and James Franco are also some of my favorite actors. Can't believe they're all in the same movie together. I like how they play themselves.

You'll be laughing for most of the film, its Ducking hilarious.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn, I want to see this movie so bad... Time to prostitute for money.

Back