Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FILM] Anchorman 2

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hilarious. Go see it. Now.

Seriously, stop reading this thread right now and go see it.

For real, this is probably one of the best comedic squeals, EVER. The hilarity never losses a beat throughout the entire flick. And the guest appearances are top notch. A well spent $5.

Reaction score
Ah man, so good to hear a review like this. I have to say, I was initially really excited for this sequel - the first is one of my favorite comedy movies of all time. However I hopped on the bandwagon of believing they were marketing this movie way too hard, with all the news broadcast appearances and product placement commercials. I'll take your word and believe it's awesome though. Awesome as the first?

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Pretty excited to go and see this. Can't believe it's been nine years since the first Anchorman film.

Not sure, if any of you have seen this, but Ron Burgundy has been making a special appearance on IGN.

Reaction score
I hadn't actually watched the first one until it was on TV last week. I was actually shocked by how I haven't watched it before that, but it is has to be one of the funniest films I have watched. I might go to the cinema soon and watch no 2.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah man, so good to hear a review like this. I have to say, I was initially really excited for this sequel - the first is one of my favorite comedy movies of all time. However I hopped on the bandwagon of believing they were marketing this movie way too hard, with all the news broadcast appearances and product placement commercials. I'll take your word and believe it's awesome though. Awesome as the first?

Oh just as good as the first. And Brick's scenes are by far the funniest thing in the movie. Steve Correl and Kristin Wig, from SNL, quite possibly steal the show. I laugh to myself just thinking about it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have to have a certain type of humour to enjoy this film. I personally Ducking loved it.

Time to be backward as hell and watch the first one, for the first time.

This, This, This, This and This

laughed so hard.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I hated the first Anchorman. Took me 3 or 4 attempts to finally watch it start to finish and enjoy it. Plan on seeing this one soon, will it take me a few times to enjoy it?

Reaction score
Ew, have to wait for more than a month for it to be in the cinemas here.

So excited though, loved the first one.
One of wills funniest characters ever.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was very thrilled on the outcome of the sequel, Time and time again people make a sequel, Trilogy and such to try and please the fans/make a large profit, but all that ends up happening is the butchering of the original. I am glad this was not the case, AM2 was very par with the first and I had no complaints. My Favorite part of the movie was all the Cameos at the end.

Back