Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
IMDb:
Wiki:

Getting used to a different time period can be pretty hard, especially when you "come back from the dead." You have to learn all the new trends and fit in with the rest, which is extremely hard when you possess super strength and speed, but what happens when you learn what you fought for was not upheld? What would happen if not only you came back from the dead, but enemy as well? Join Captain Rogers as he fights for the ideals he believes are right.

Good movie. Better than the first? Maybe. I really liked the villain in this and the ending allows a lot more to be told. I wonder if they will make Widow and CA a couple. I always thought it was Widow and Hawkeye, but you know, its a movie; anything can happen.

(8/10; can see it twice)

GFX Maniac
Reaction score
Last week I went on a super hero film marathon, I watched most of them... except for cpt america and green lantern (bad reviews on this one). Just now I started watching SHIELD.

The idea of a big contextualization on a diferent time really throws me off, should I watch this one?

Reaction score
Another Marvel film that I am yet to watch, still need to get round to watching the first. The trailer did look really good when it came out. The only thing that stopped me was because I was yet to watch the first film.

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
I found both Captain America movies to be terrible. Thin plot. They need to stop bringing back dead Nazis already. I've had enough of that Hitler poop in movies.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Far better than the first!!
Amazing fight scenes and great villains, gripped me a hell of a lot more than I thought it would 7.0/10.0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It seems that you will post every warm welcome film in this forum. all the heroic serious of American film are great. The Iron Mam, The Spider Man, The Bat man, The Thorn, etc. All of them are great and has different feature.

Back