Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Childhood Films

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
This thread is about discussing and posting the films that you have a significant memory of from your childhood.

Let me start it off. I have many films that I can have recall from my childhood however there is one film that really sticks out for me and I will always watch this no matter how old I get. The film that I have a real clear memory of has to be Monsters Inc, I can't count how many times I have watched this film and when I heard it was getting a prequel I was over the moon. I am pretty sure almost everyone has watched or know about Monsters Inc.

Information on my childhood film for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I liked Beauty and the Beast when i was a child. But now, i like Let it go.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could possible be on about this Tv movie?

For me, it would probably be either Monsters Inc or Toy Story

As the animation is so famous in the world, there must have a film in the future. The directors are alway catch the trend. If there is the movie, I will watch if the hero and heroine are really good.

Roman Holiday

I like all the films from Audrey Hepburn.
Such as Breakfast at Tiffany's, Love in the afternoon, Funny Face.
I like the wedding dress Audrey wear in Funny Face.
All her love in the films are so remoantic and pure

Back