Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Cyberbully (2011)

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I rarely/never post here, but here's a film well worth a watch! A quick summery is that this girl is getting bullied online, then loses her closest relationships to family and friends and she takes a turn for the worse.

Absolute stunning film, and I managed to find it on YouTube:

Go check it out!

Thanks,
Jamie.

Reaction score
Is that the movie with that one girl from Hanna Montana? Emily something...? If so, I think I watched this on ABC Family when it came out, pretty sure it was an ABC Family-created movie. I can't remember anything special about it. If I recall, it was pretty cliche-bully movie and featured mediocre acting.

On the topic of bully films, check out "Bully" - amazing documentary on the true effects of bullies and the victims.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It wasn't an awful movie, but I did not think it was that good. The acting wasn't good, and the worst line ever was "I can't get the cap off."

Also, the ending was the worst thing. That wasn't realistic what so ever. The movie could of been better.

Back