Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
IMDb:
Wiki:

What would happen, if your life depended on someones mistake done in the past; a mistake that leads the world into chaos; where hatred for all kinds are done by one entity. Join the mutants in their fight to survive, as they struggle to survive and try to undo a mistake that could change the future.

Movie was pretty good. Definitely cant wait for the sequel. The movie has some pretty good mutants in it, but imo, more mutants should have been added (Gambit and Nightcrawler). The new mutants had some pretty neat powers, but some powers dont belong with some mutants. Once you watch the movie, you will realize that some things in the previous movies become false, which makes me believe that this movie is a reboot of the franchise. You have to watch the previous movies though (mainly The Wolverine and X-men: First Class) in order to fully understand where the conflicts started, since the movies are not completely based off the comics.

I would still say its a must watch (7.8/10; can watch it twice)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As a fan of X-Men animated series and having previously seen the X-Men movies, I have to say I had high expectations. Fortunately, I was not disappointed. Also, the Quicksilver addition was great. He definitely stole the show for me.
I would totally recommend it. Can't wait for the 2016 movie. :)

Reaction score
I'm yet to see the actual film what is pretty disappointing, when I get the chance I will watch it! I've always been a big fan of the whole franchise and I've watched pretty much all of the films in the past, just yet to watch this one yet. From the trailer it does look really good though!

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will watch it soon..... Me & friends planned to go out but didn't get time.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Saw this around 2 weeks ago, and I have to agree with the OP here. The film really didn't let me down and I honestly cannot wait for a sequel! I hope they do add more mutants such as the ones the OP stated.

I would seriously recommend watching this is if you get the chance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
9/10 movie, as usual this rating was thanks to the legendary wolverine(Hugh Jackman)!!

The special effects amazed me, and like the OP said quicksilver was great =)

In regards it possibly being a reboot, that's a no-no, Hugh Jackman would have been replaced were it a reboot considering his age and the physical requirements for the character of wolverine.

Roll on 2016!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
really classical they are. All the serious are getting better and better, the stories are so exciting. Good science fiction films.

Back