Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FILM] Divergent

Reaction score
Since this place is only filled with movies that some think they are watchable, I am going to post both kind. Things that are not worth watching too.

Here is one of them:

Mucski - [FILM] Divergent - RaGEZONE Forums

Divergent IMDB Rating 7,0/10 - In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she's Divergent and won't fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late.

My review: It's pretty much the same as the Hunger Games, except the actual games. It's made for teenage girls, lacks action and sense. The cover tells different then what you should really expect in this movie. It's all about a teenage girl, choosing factions, falling in love, being beaten, and ultimately starting a riot. I struggled hard to watch it once, but I promise I won't watch it again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Re: [Film] Divergent (2014)

I really want to see this. I love the Hunger games and this kind of reminds me of that. It got a 7.5/10 on IMDb which is pretty good which is a higher rating than the Hunger Games. It also has some good actors and actresses, Kate Winslet and Theo James

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Film] Divergent (2014)

It was a really good movie. Some feels were compromised during the movie, but all in all it was okay.

I just wanted to see it because of Theo James. So many shirtless scenes for him....:thumbup:

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I loved watching this movie and thought it was very good and well made. Even though I did say before it reminded me of the hunger games, I totally take that back. It is very different to the hunger games and people shouldnt compare them.

Back