Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FILM] Your favourite film?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Over time their have been some absolutely amazing films that have been put together, may it be due to the intense storylines what keep us all hooked to watch the ending of the film or even be the acting that has been put into the film. So from this, what is your favourite film of all time?

For me this is a tricky question to answer, I can't pin it down to one exact film but it would be lying within a selection of films that I couldn't judge to be the best. I have about 3-4 films that I could keep watching over and over again without ever getting bored of them.

• Snatch
  • Django Unchained
  • The Wolf of Wall Street
  • Armageddon

Reaction score
I wouldn't say I have a favourite but I can list 3 of the most entertaining films I ever watched.

1 - SAW II for its putrid gore and twists the film has.
2 - Gone Girl for its major twist at the end and the death scenes it has.
3 - Saving Private Ryan. It doesn't even need an explanation. It's just an awesome film.

Reaction score
These particular three have always stood out above the crowd for me. :):

The Green Mile
The Shawshank Redemption (Utter classic; if you don't like this then honestly there's something wrong with you!).
Pearl Harbor

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
Top 3:

1. Zombieland
2. The Green Mile
3. Pain and Gain

Others include O Brother Where Art Thou, Be Cool, 30 Minutes or Less and the Fast & Furious movies.

Reaction score
Tough one,

My utmost favorite would have to be The Bourne Trilogy. Utterly amazing.

but the final 2 I don't know, hmm...

1. The Bourne Trilogy
2. Wall-e
3. Toy Story (First one the most, but the others are close <3)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
is an all-time favorite of mine, followed by aaand + most of the movies of Will Smith.
Honorable mentions are & .

Rogu3
Reaction score
I think you kind of have to do this by genre, but if I must choose my top 3 overall...

1. Star Wars
2. Toy Story
3. Dumb & Dumber

Honorable mentions would definitely be The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Animal House, The Lion King, etc. I like movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back