Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FILM] Films of 2015

Reaction score
A thread I remember seeing a few years back had a list of a few up-coming films for that year and it turned out pretty well, so I've decided to re-create that thread but for this current year. You can also comment some films I may have missed and I'll add them into the list, a short description of the films will also be added so you can get some little information about each film! :eek:tt1:

Action

Avengers: Age of Ultron

With S.H.I.E.L.D. destroyed and the Avengers needing a hiatus from stopping threats, Tony Stark attempts to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program with Ultron, a self-aware, self-teaching, artificial intelligence. However, his plan backfires when Ultron decides that humans are the main enemy and sets out to eradicate them from Earth, and it is up to Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, the Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, along with support from Nick Fury and Maria Hill, to stop him from enacting his plans. Along the way, the Avengers encounter the powerful twins, Pietro and Wanda Maximoff, as well as the familiar Vision.

Spectre

A cryptic message from an unlikely source sets James Bond navigating the layers of a sinister organisation known as SPECTRE. As M continues fighting political pressures that threaten the future of MI6, Bond draws closer to uncovering a hidden truth that threatens to destroy everything he has fought to protect.

Furious 7

After defeating Owen Shaw and his crew, Dominic Toretto, Brian O'Conner and the rest of the crew are able to return to the United States and live the normal life again as they had wanted, but Owen's older brother, Ian Shaw, is after Dominic, seeking revenge for the death of his brother, putting the entire crew in danger once more. After learning of Han's death, the crew sets out to find the man who killed one of their own, before he finds them first.

Hitman: Agent 47

Agent 47 is tasked with finding the daughter of the man who created "The Agent Program", a program which led to the creation of Agent 47.

San Andreas

In the aftermath of a massive earthquake in California, a rescue-chopper pilot makes a dangerous journey across the state in order to rescue his estranged daughter.

Sci - Fi

Jurassic World

Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar, off Costa Rica's Pacific coast, now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond. This new park is owned by the Masrani Global Corporation. Owen, a member of the park's on-site staff, conducts behavioral research on the Velociraptors. At the corporation's request, the park's geneticists create the Indominus Rex, a genetically modified hybrid dinosaur, to boost visitor attendance, but it soon runs wild on the island.

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens

The Force Awakens is set approximately 30 years after the events of Return of the Jedi, and features three new leads alongside characters returning from previous Star Wars films.

(Couldn't find a longer description for this film so if anybody else has any more information, i'll add it into the post.)

Animation

The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

Burger-Beard is a pirate in search of the final page of a magical book that makes any evil plan he writes in it come true, which happens to be the Krabby Patty secret formula. When his search is completed and the formula is missing, the entire city of Bikini Bottom is in danger. SpongeBob, Patrick, and the gang need to go on a quest that takes them to the surface. In order to get back the recipe and save their city, they must retrieve the book and transform themselves into superheroes to fight Burger-Beard and his super villain pirate crew.

Minions

Minions are small, yellow creatures who have existed since the beginning of time, evolving from single-celled organisms into beings who have only one purpose: to serve history's most despicable masters. After accidentally destroying all their masters, including a T. Rex, Genghis Khan, Napoleon, and Dracula, they decide to isolate themselves from the world and start a new life in Antarctica. Sometime in the 1960s, the lack of a master drives them into depression, so Kevin comes up with a plan to find a new one. Joined by the rebellious teenager Stuart and kid Bob, they arrive at a villain convention, where they compete for the right to be henchmen for Scarlet Overkill, a stylish and ambitious villain determined to dominate the world and become the first female super-villain. Travelling through New York City, they end up in London, where they must confront a threat to the existence of all Minions.

Comedy

Spy

Susan Cooper is an unassuming, deskbound CIA analyst, and the unsung hero behind the Agency's most dangerous missions. But when her partner falls off the grid and another top agent is compromised, she volunteers to go deep undercover to infiltrate the world of a deadly arms dealer, and prevent a global disaster.

Pitch Pefect 2

The Barden Bellas enter an international acapella competition that no American group has ever won.

(This is another film I couldn't really find a description for.)

Last edited:
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Add minions too to this list! Coming out this july 10th!!!
Who doesn't love minions!!

And I am so much excited for avengers!! WOOHOO go ironmaan!!!

Rogu3
Reaction score
Star Wars VII doesn't have much information out on it yet. There are rumors and actual information about the film. However, nothing is really concrete, just speculation. I cannot wait for that film though.

Back