Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Friended to Death

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi! Just another post about a recent film, this I guess you could call a review? Anyway..

Title: Friended to Death
Rating: 5/10
Released: May 2nd, 2014
Genre: Comedy

Friended to Death is a film about the addiction to social media, where 'Michael' (played by Ryan Hansen) fakes his own death to see how many of his 'friends', who are only present on his Facebook, actually turn up to his funeral.

The overall concept of the film, is one of which that lacks the comedy and humor that we would expect to see a film like this.which is a real letdown. There is very little aspects which can create the 'laughing fit' that we would hope to see.

The director, Sarah Smick, hasn't done that well in portraying the use of social media, but just highlighted the fact of the obsession that we all have with social media, which is poor.

I wouldn't recommend watching this if you expect humor, but more of a story-telling of the way the modern day world is..

If anyone else has watched this, I would love to hear your thoughts.
~ Jamie.

Back