Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Gravity

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I was thinking of purchasing the film "Gravity" however some people have said it is amazing but others have said it is really bad so I just wanted to see what you guys think of the film if you have already seen it.

Trailer:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Gravity

Watch it first, if you like it then buy it.
Simple.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Its a really good movie, but it is also kind of slow. People usually hate slow movies, but this one was really good. 8.5/10

f793
Reaction score

It's kinda amazing and kinda not. Just 3 actors in 1 room. That's all.

f793
Reaction score

depends how you define 'Room' - Space could be classified as a room.

I mean acting, where they all acted. Only 1% is acting. I liked the movie, it was cool but kinda boring also.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Its about the life in the outer space, Just imagine yourself at the outer space dude ..
You think its easy just to roam around without a gravity with a limited air and occurring catastrophes?

Come one , Their defining the life of being an Astronauts. This is a reality movie
Not for those people who are seeking for some adventures and fiction stories.

The movie is just right .. Its breath-taking and gives information about the life in the outer space ..

f793
Reaction score

depends how you define 'Room' - Space could be classified as a room.
Shoelace - [Film] Gravity - RaGEZONE Forums

This is what I mean.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

So did you like it?
I watched this yesterday.

The part when clooney, pops at the suyouez door ( or w.e) and opens it. I was like WTF? how the fk is this possible, but then she was dreaming. Lolz

Back