Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Grown-Ups 2 [Review]

Rogu3
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I just finished watching Grown Ups 2 in theaters. I have to say it was the first movie since Step Brothers that had me dying of laughter throughout the entire movie. It's also one of the first movies that I could honestly say that the Sequel was better then the first one. The first one was kind of dull and had bad jokes. Rob Schneider kind of ruined the first one in my opinion.

The Sequel, however, is completely focused on Adam Sandler's character's, Lenny Fader, home where he was born and raised. The jokes are funny, there are many unexpected scenes and it is really a funny movie. You're probably thinking what I was thinking when I was on my way to see it. "It can't be that good, it's a sequel, and the first one wasn't that great." You're wrong, my friends, it is hilarious and very witty comedy. I was expecting them to focus on another stupid vacation to some lake or something, but this one is not at all about vacation, just about the summer and enjoying and also about being nostalgic and reminiscing.

:eek:tt1:

If you haven't seen it yet, and are planning to head to the theaters soon, this is definitely a movie that I'd suggest you see.

Enjoy!
-Wreckless

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow I had no idea they would make a second Grown Ups lol

Interesting. Just watched the trailer, and it looks better than the first.

LOL, the Shaq part was damn hilarious, as-well as the Andy Samberg part lmfao

Don't know what the hell .

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I prefer the first one, anyway it was okay.

I think the Cable visit was the best, he waited for her to have a poop then knocked on her door and ran away while sticking a "We missed you" sticker on the door so he didn't have to do her cable :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I enjoyed this movie a lot more than the first one. It had more funny scenes than the first one which was something i wasn't expecting. The only thing I didn't like was that nick guy. He seems to be showing up in a few of sandler's movies lately and tbh i'm just not a fan of the actor. I do agree that Rob Schneider kind of ruined the first movie though.

Reaction score
I went to see it yesterday, and needless to say it was hilarious. It seemed like every woman in the movie had huge tits, which is a plus from me. It was better than the first one, definitely.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It was a good movie, imo. As the OP said the first one was dull and this one was better

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not out in the UK yet. Depending on the age rating I will go see it :-D

I googled about it. Didn't found much, but something around 13.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is it not out in the uk yet? Ah well. I think it's worth paying for so I'll go watch it again when it does come out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It'll be a good movie, I liked the first one, and I hope the second don't be the exception.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just got done watching it and I gotta say I don't know what some peoples problems are. Sure it had 1 or 2 dry parts, and a couple parts that were pretty much just stupid (for instance the whole opening scene,) but the rest of the movie was actually pretty good IMO. A couple parts made me laugh harder than I have in a while.

Back