Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] NEW! The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hopefully there will me more action, killing and some blood on this part.

Samus. - [Film] NEW! The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) - RaGEZONE Forums

The Dwarves, Bilbo and Gandalf have successfully escaped the Misty Mountains, and Bilbo has gained the One Ring. They all continue their journey to get their gold back from the Dragon, Smaug.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
One of the most anticipated films of the year.

I've never actually, watched a LOTR film fully. I fell asleep last time, I might give it another try.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I Hope The Hobbit Will Be A Warrior and Got Some Skill To Kill The Enemies~ Haha :ridinghorse:

Reaction score
Might as well bump this thread as the film is out and was the first thread about the film.

I thought this film was really good, it kept me entertained for the full time this film was on, the ending just left me speechless though, I was just sitting there 'gob-smacked', I can't wait for the final part!

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We went and watched this last night in IMax 3D...the end was expected since the first one left you off like that...but when it faded to black before the credits started rolling I stood up and stretched and everyone in the theater was still sitting there waiting for the next scene....it was funny.

Regardless...awesome movie....excellent CGI.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Per IMDb the release date for the final movie is Dec. 2014

Rogu3
Reaction score
Late reply to this, but part two was much better than part one! However, part two did the same thing and left you with an even more intense cliff-hangar. I really like this one because it's a bit more "down-to-earth" per say. You get to see deeper into the world of men off the big wig royalty levels.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love this movie and the ending make me can't wait for the another sequel ..

Reaction score
Seen it. Was better then the rest of the series, also less traveling and more action. Although the movie is almost 3 hours long, and I usually stop long movies around the half if I don't like it, this one actually went all the way to the end. Good job.

Wait what, this is the last one? And I just started to like it from this last one ...

Reaction score
Seen it. Was better then the rest of the series, also less traveling and more action. Although the movie is almost 3 hours long, and I usually stop long movies around the half if I don't like it, this one actually went all the way to the end. Good job.

Wait what, this is the last one? And I just started to like it from this last one ...

There is a third and final part coming out at the end of the year.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Really good movie. That ending is going to make people rush and buy tickets for the last movie of this series

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One of the most anticipated films of the year. I love this movie so much...:)
Samus. - [Film] NEW! The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back