Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] The Hunger games - Catching fire

Staff member
Reaction score
Who else watched the first movie? I really liked it for the story and all the action in it.

I've got tickets for the day this movie is gonna be in the cinema, who else is going? The trailer tells me the movie is gonna be badass.

P.S. Aren't you guys in love with Jennifer Lawrence? Haha.

Reaction score
I'm going to see it when it premieres, loved the first movie, and this one looks at least as good.

And yes, she's a great actor, nobody would have played her better than Jennifer, plus, she's hot.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not out yet in Australia...but I can't wait to watch it! it's soooooooo good from the trailer

Reaction score
I love The Hunger Games, also read the books, and they did a magnificant job on translating the book into the movie. Definitely going to watch it in the cinemas.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The first movie is badass ! I hope the sequel is more badass ! going to watch this in cinema ! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ℓσσκƨ αωɛɛƨσмɛ Ѧσʌιɛ, ɢσσ∂ ℓʋcκ ωιтн яɛα∂ιиɢ мʏ Ɯσя∂ƨ ϰƉ.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been eagerly wanting to watch this movie but my girlfriend keeps on hesitating to watch it together. The movie houses had a lot of giveaways on its first week of release and everything is gone :(

And still I haven't seen the movie yet

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just done watching it , it's good movie , good story , all good IMO .. but at the end of the story why ? why ? can't for the sequel ~

Reaction score
Good movie. Starting to really dig the story line.

Watched it last night in theatres finally. Anyone else annoyed that Katniss has the magical ability to replenish arrows in her quiver? Her supposed finite amount of arrows somehow becomes infinite because the story demands it lol.

Staff member
Reaction score
Good movie. Starting to really dig the story line.

Watched it last night in theatres finally. Anyone else annoyed that Katniss has the magical ability to replenish arrows in her quiver? Her supposed finite amount of arrows somehow becomes infinite because the story demands it lol.

I didn't notice the Arrow thing :eek:

Reaction score
I love The Hunger Games, also read the books, and they did a magnificant job on translating the book into the movie. Definitely going to watch it in the cinemas.

I've read all three books and seen both available films, and it's an awesome series, I have to say. J-law too. :love:

Let me leave this here though...

Back