Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FILM] The Inbetweeners 2

Reaction score
The guys who are producing the second Inbetweeners movie just recently left us a teaser trailer of their up and coming film.

I know this is really short, but it does seem like it is going to be a good film by the information I have read about it, it is also meant to be released around August time.

So, what do you think? Should they have brought out a second film?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Beat me to it.

You can't really notice anything from the trailer however judging it on the last movie made I hope it is going be just as funny and has an ok story line. However, most squeals never live up to the first.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still to this day have not seen the first Inbetweeners :C Oh well, this looks neat. But you can't judge a book by it's cover, so we'll have to wait for more info and/or trailers to come out first :p

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Really looking forward to watching it, Probably will next week.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hahha the 2ndtrailer looks funny. It comes out 17th August here. Will watch it with friends! That car though. ahahah

Reaction score
Watched it last week a day after it was released in the uk, forgot to post my thoughts about it :p:

I completely loved the film, in my opinion the jokes were a lot more funnier within the second film, the only cons to the film is that I felt like the story was poorly constructed. I have no clue as to why Jane was in the film, she played like the shortest scene at the beginning and at the end what just made it feel like was she actually needed? The storyline with Katie involved didn't really lead anywhere, it just ended in a sudden cutoff.

I found the scene near to end quite funny "Neil, hold my hand." "For the bants?".

Overall it was funny at pretty much all times :thumbup1:

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Watch the first one then the second one.. Both are funny ! Gotta love a good comedy !

Must agree with Lewis about the storyline of Katie.. Wasn't much to it to be honest. Will recommend to anyone and will watch again! If you have the money and it's in town, do go see it. Well worth the few $$. :):

Back