Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FILM] The Internship

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Trailer:

IMDb description:
Two salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital age find their way into a coveted internship at Google, where they must compete with a group of young, tech-savvy geniuses for a shot at employment.

IMDb rating:
6.4/10
(Feels a bit low to me but seems the average on IMDb)

Personal views:
This has to be one of my all time greatest films. The plot and morals of the story are so great and so well put over to the audience. It is also hilariously funny to watch.
It also has two great actors,Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson and their played the roles perfectly.

Personal Rating:
9/10

One of my favourite scenes of this film has to be the quidditch match. Watching two grown men trying to play qudditch, made me laugh.

I recommend this film to anyone.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
this was a good movie. I wouldn't give it a high rating, but its worth to watch. As stated, it has a real-life scenario added to it that people almost go through when applying for a huge company.

8/10 (a good movie that you can watch twice)

Back