Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FILM] Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

Reaction score
Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa is an upcoming American comedy film directed by Jeff Tremaine and written by Jeff Tremaine, Johnny Knoxville, and Spike Jonze. The film will star Johnny Knoxville and Jackson Nicoll. It will be produced by MTV Films and distributed by Paramount Pictures. The film is scheduled to be released on October 25, 2013. Bad Grandpa has a loose plot that connects the stunts and pranks together as opposed to the three original Jackass films which had no plot.

Bad Grandpa follows a character known from the Jackass show and films, Irving Zisman. Irving and Billy(Irving's grandson) are on a road trip across the United States. Irving is tasked with taking Billy to live with his father after Billy's mother is jailed. Interspersed with the brief story segments are hidden camera pranks and stunts

This film looks hilarious, just like Jackass. I can't wait to see this film in the cinema :)

Reaction score
I loved when this trailer first came out. Hope it carries the same amount of laughs that other Jackass films have. It's a pretty lame style of comedy, but I love the way these guys do it.

P.S. R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
like grandpa , like grandson .. not going to miss this ~ :)

Reaction score
Lewis - [FILM] Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to see this so bad, I have high expectations. Knoxville is my favorite JA cast member so he better not fail me now!

The light can't stop me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This was so funny, some of the stuff he says just makes me laugh out loud. "I may be too old to stir the gravy, but I can still lick the spoon".

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i loved it, laughed so much

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I saw it with my little brother, and ehh, Well It was great somehow.

The fact that the reactions are real reactions is great ofcourse, but I also liked the story line added to it.
It's different from the other jackass movies, much better ^^

Back