Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FILM] Jurassic World?

Reaction score
I was recently looking around films that are releasing soon, I saw one listed as 'Jurassic World' intrigued by the name I did some research and found out it is actually a fourth film in the Jurassic Park franchise!

Little bit of the plot

22 years after the initial events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a complete fully functioning dinosoar theme park, Jurassic World. The park is now owned by the Patel Corporation. After many years the parks attendance rates began to decline, a new attraction was introduced to have a spark in visitor interest but this attraction, gravely backfires.

This film does sound very good. The first film in this franchise was simply amazing but the two after that were not very good in my opinion, I'm hoping this film will be better than the two sequels. As of yet, to my knowledge no official trailer has been released but I have found some images of a brochure that may be used within filming.

Lewis - [FILM] Jurassic World? - RaGEZONE Forums

So, what do you think of this? :p:

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jurassic Park was awesome.
The sequels were meh...

Hmmm hope this one is good. The dinos will be awesome cuz techno.

Rogu3
Reaction score
I think it's going to be pretty cool if done right. Seems like they're hiring some decent actors too, the guy from Guardians of the Galaxy is in it.

Back