Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] The Lego Movie

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Shoelace - [Film] The Lego Movie - RaGEZONE Forums

Trailer:

IMDb Rating:
IMDb Description:
An ordinary Lego construction worker, thought to be the prophesied 'Special', is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil tyrant from gluing the Lego universe into eternal stasis.

I only just watched this film after 3 months of it's release. Just from the name of the film, I really wasn't expecting much at all. However, I must say it it is better than I thought but not enough for me to ever watch it again. There was many parts of the film that I just got bored and almost fell asleep. The start just seemed to drag on a little, to be honest most parts of the film were a little to over the top and dragged on but I guess it was that way because it is a child's film.. But, I did like the twist on the ending which showed a good moral to the film and shows what lego is all about.

I didn't actually notice all the references before I looked at the IMDb and also meant to be a The Lego Movie 2 in 2017.

List of references made in film:

Back