Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Mad Max: Fury Road

Reaction score

Can't believe there hasn't been a thread created for this film yet. Saw this twice already and it's one of the best action movies I've ever seen, if not the best of the decade. If you haven't seen it yet, go see it!

Reaction score
I really want to like this movie when I go see it. Just as reference for myself... have you seen the 3 Mad Max movies prior to Fury Road and if so, what did you think of them individually?
I've only seen the first one in the older trilogy. I thought it was good, but often slow. I've heard Road Warrior and Beyond Thunderdome are more similar to Fury Road in terms of action and story. Trust me, you'll like Fury Road, especially if you liked the older ones for not only the action, but also the narrative and characters that have been created.

Reaction score
I've only seen the first one in the older trilogy. I thought it was good, but often slow. I've heard Road Warrior and Beyond Thunderdome are more similar to Fury Road in terms of action and story. Trust me, you'll like Fury Road, especially if you liked the older ones for not only the action, but also the narrative and characters that have been created.

Alright, I'll take your word for it. Mad Max 1 was epic in my book. The post-apocalyptic world it presented was not just believable, but also very well presented to the viewer. I love movies like that... given that they get the "recipe" right. Mad Max 2 was okay in my opinion. It took from MM1 and built on it which was good indeed. Mad Max 3 ( Thunderdome ) was a disaster in my opinion. A blatant stunt to cash in on the popularity of MM1 & MM2, hence my "reserved" approach.

I'll report back here with my humble opinion once I've seen it.

Back