Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Could possibly be the greatest movie ever created?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kung Fury is a visually spectacular action comedy that has it's foundation in 80s cop movies. It is an over-the-top action comedy written and directed by David Sandberg. The movie features: arcade-robots, dinosaurs, nazis, vikings, norse gods, mutants and a super kung fu-cop called Kung Fury, all wrapped up in an 80s style action packed adventure.

During an unfortunate series of events a friend of Kung Fury is assasinated by the most dangerous kung fu master criminal of all time; Adolf Hitler, a.k.a Kung Führer. Kung Fury decides to travel back in time, to Nazi Germany, in order to kill Hitler and end the Nazi empire once and for all. Kung Fury is a visually spectacular action comedy that has it's foundation in 80s cop movies.

Goal already reached for 30 minute film.....but they said if they reach $1,000,000 they will rewrite the script for a full length movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Could possibly be the greatest movie ever created?

It looks to me like those fan made short films we see on youtube.

Oh wait, it is!

But I don't see it as on that 'greatest movie' caliber.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Omg..are you guys robots? Do you not understand what sarcasm is? Ok..internet terms you will understand...troll!

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Omg..are you guys robots? Do you not understand what sarcasm is? Ok..internet terms you will understand...troll!
Um.. okay.. but weird. Why would you share a film saying it's good but not. :O

Enough said I'm done.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yea, I'm with Vendaku... it's definitely gonna be the greatest (piss take) of all time. ;)

I love the way they've paid attention to the chroma skew everything had in the '80s. I was there, and remember that far more than SD analogue signals and static noise. At first I thought, "Are they trying to do a new form of 3D?" then I put it full screen and thought "No, it looks like they split the chroma and luma channels and recombined them wrong like a... Oh, wait... No; I get it now... LOL!" XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Obviously Inbetweeners Movie. I wet myself laughing.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Since you guys brought this back up...here's a little update :)

Monolith - [Film] Could possibly be the greatest movie ever created? - RaGEZONE Forums

The $1,000,000 feature film goal felt like madness a couple of days ago but now it actually seems like a possibility. We will therefore try our best to make it a reality. Also I should note that we still plan to release the 30 minute version for free online. We haven't been able to figure out all the details regarding the rewards for the feature, but we get back with more info in just a couple of days.

They are at $630,000 as of right now.

Loving this part!!
Also I should note that we still plan to release the 30 minute version for free online.

Back