Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Thor - The Dark World

beAwesome();
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So I actually went to see this a few days ago thanks to this thread I guess and it was great. Loki is king.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Saw it yesterday. It was a great movie. It has its jokes aswell :) The end hinted for another movie.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Saw it yesterday. It was a great movie. It has its jokes aswell :) The end hinted for another movie.

Agreed. In my opinion, the ending was a great hook! Once I got home, I start to google stuff about the movie for discussions. LOL

Senior
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea the ending was so good I can't wait for the next movie xD

Cmon, the ending was so lame. I think they are overusing Loki for the bad guy now, the way he died would have been the perfect conclusion to his character. The movie wasn't terrible in general but i dont know if i can forgive the absurdity of some of the scenes

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Great movie. I am glad I searched some stuff about it. There is a thing at the end that shows part of the next movie.

If you plan on going to see it, make sure you stay till the very end.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Movie trailor is fantastic, it looks to be bigger hit in this year.

Back