Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Top horror film killers

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Justice For All - [Film] Top horror film killers - RaGEZONE Forums

Who is your favorite, or who do you think is the best/'scariest' horror film killer?

A couple links to help you out;

I'd choose either Michael Myers or Jason. Third choice would be Leatherface.

Reaction score
For me it would have to be Jigsaw (John Kramer), each of his victims are all killed in such a elaborate way. His victims are all never intended to die, he just proves how far each on of them will go to save their own lives.

Rogu3
Reaction score
I've always been terrified of Michael Meyers from "Halloween". I think it's the mysterious part about him that creeps me out most. He doesn't talk, his mask is always like pure white, as slow as he Ducking his he always catches up to the victim, he can't be stopped by gunshots, I mean the guy is a monster. It just never made sense to me how he can do all this. I know they did explain it a bit and said he was some type of demon child of the devil or something, but it's just so strange that it creeps me out. Like the other big killers were easily explainable in most ways even though fictional. Like, Freddy Krueger was a nightmare. Jason never scared me because I always thought "Oh, it's just some old b**** in a costume who's trying to avenge her son, no problem." Texas Chainsaw Massacre was just not scary for me. Through that whole movie, I just saw a bunch of escape routes and I was honestly just like, "Why don't they just leave?" in the beginning.

Back