Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film/Trailer] Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Reaction score
Soo.. the sequel to Rise of the Planet of the Apes is about to be released, the official trailer was released for it just over a month ago. You can watch that here.

This is one of the films I am eagerly waiting for the release of, I absolutely loved the original Planet of the Apes and I also thoroughly enjoyed the first part of the reboot, the first film of the reboot was made kind of to show how this actually started, this film is set a few years after Rise and it shows the Apes within main power with remaining human survivors.

Anybody else eagerly waiting for this release? :rolleyes:

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So excited for this! The first one still remains one of my favourite films to this very date and I'm so excited for this! The trailer looks immense itself, going to try and get tickets on release date!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Just saw this movie. It was a good movie, but I wouldnt rank it above avengers; it was definitely better than amazing spiderman 2 :p:

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Remaininh human survivors? What happened?
Usually there is a zombie apocalypse hehehe now we get to see ape'pocalypse.
The first movie was good, lets see how this one is.

Reaction score
Remaininh human survivors? What happened?
Usually there is a zombie apocalypse hehehe now we get to see ape'pocalypse.
The first movie was good, lets see how this one is.

It's good too mate, But the next episode is a mutch watch i think because ape are in great danger because of the traitor koba did.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I dont think the next one will be better than this one. After all, sequels usually are bad compared to the first one. The first one was better, but this movie wasnt bad. I just dont know where they will pick off for the third one because I think there was a time skip at the beginning of this movie. I still wanted to see James Franco in it, but I think the storyline was better without him in it.

Reaction score
I dont think the next one will be better than this one. After all, sequels usually are bad compared to the first one. The first one was better, but this movie wasnt bad. I just dont know where they will pick off for the third one because I think there was a time skip at the beginning of this movie. I still wanted to see James Franco in it, but I think the storyline was better without him in it.
We can't expect same actors and actress playing on sequel movies because sometimes the other movie will be directed by different director and producers that makes them choose new artists.. Ya know what im saying? Like the Transformer, when i first saw that age of extinction i was like: Wtf! Who are they???? Hahaha

Back