Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Transcendence (2014)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
IMDb:
Wiki:

What would happen if you succeeded in creating a device; a device which would change the definition of human. What would happen if you could live on the "Network," where everything and anything done via internet is known by you; where you could create your own world using nanobyte technology; where crippled humans could become whole again. What would happen if you could do all of this for the cost of ones life? Join Johnny Depp as he tries to reason with the world that his quantum computer is the future of the world.

Pretty slow movie. The idea is interesting, but its pretty slow and you may get bored in the middle of the film. The ending was pretty sad. The cast did a great job; Morgan Freeman wasnt involved as much as you may have thought before watching the film.

7.2/10 (I honestly would say a one time watch, but you can watch it twice if you didnt understand it)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I saw this a few days ago after reading the description and it seemed interesting. After watching it, it wasn't really what I expected, but it was alright to the point where I'm satisfied and won't need to re-watch it ever again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Below average movie, needed more of a build up. A wave that should of been a tsunami.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did not watch the film yet. I would like to say that Morgan Freeman is a great actor. He look smart and wise and gentle. He is always a good mentor.

Back