Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Transformers Age of Extinction

Preparing
Reaction score

I loved only the first part of the transformers sequel. 2nd part was okay, but the 3rd part ( No megan fox ) it was boring IMO.
And no SAM witiwickky? WTF, lets see on june 27th how fun this part will be. I like to see the action more.
Also that dinobot at the end.

So what about you guys?
Excited? Or meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Transformers Age of Extinction

I'm kind of glad that there's no more Sam. I feel that his story has been told now and his character has been developed along with the other humans in the trilogy. Since this is a new story I think new humans are a bonus compared to a new story with the same old people.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Meh. I would have liked the lead role be a younger person, but I think this will turn out be like the third (a not so great transformers). Idk how well Mark Wahlberg will do in this movie, but I will watch it nonetheless (Its like the feeling I have for how well Affleck will play Batman).

Preparing
Reaction score

I will watch it for them AutoBots in action.

Reaction score

The stories have always been pretty meh to me. I'll be watching it for the action.
Sad to see this is his last Transformers movie though. Doubt i'll hold up to the greatness with anyone else.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

cant wait for this damn movie <3

Reaction score
This movie is out now, anyone seen it? I'm not sure how I feel about Wahlberg playing the lead role but it's probably because I though Shia LaBeouf did a brilliant job in the first three films. Other than that. if I have some moments free I may watch this in the cinema or wait until its dvd release

Master Summoner
Reaction score
This movie is out now, anyone seen it? I'm not sure how I feel about Wahlberg playing the lead role but it's probably because I though Shia LaBeouf did a brilliant job in the first three films. Other than that. if I have some moments free I may watch this in the cinema or wait until its dvd release

Wahlberg did an ok job. He played a dad role basically. They other cast werent great. I would still pick a young protagonist compared to an older one for transformers. The movie itself was below a 7/10. It felt like another transformers 3. There is definitely going to be a 5.

Reaction score
i really did not enjoy last transformer movies, but iam hoping this will be better just because of Mark Wahlberg...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Everyone was awful. Mark was good with his jokes, but he didn't have anything more in the script afaik. Idk, I fell asleep halfway through the movie.

The story is terrible imo. The way they made Optimus "godly" was stupid. Atleast in the second movie, he ACTUALLY died in a fight, which was epic. Where did all the other Autobots go? Did they all die? The new Megatron transformation was sooo bad. Flying particles go! I wasnt disappointed with the movie because I knew it was going to be terrible.

Reaction score
This is the 4th movie, they aren't going to "fix what isn't broken". People really should learn more about the director's directing the movie they're about to watch.
You should know very well by now what Michel Bay does best. If you long for a deep story, why would you spend your money on something completely opposite.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
AutoBots are so awesome. I love this film so much! I used to collect the toys, but they lost for unknown reason. I miss these toys.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You know, I actually liked all of the movies okay. I thought this was the best one, to me. I'm like many, not the greatest fan of Michael Bay as a director, however the man has awesome talent in the special effects department. His visuals never cease to amaze me. Not to say I don't value a good story, because at the end of the day, that's what matters, but I think if you combine his visuals with good direction, you could have an amazing movie.

Back