Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Must Watch Movies.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sci-Fi:

Star-Trek - Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana
Star-Trek - Into the darkness - Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana
Inception - Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page

The Avengers - Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner
Iron Man - Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Terrence Howard
Iron Man 2 - Robert Downey Jr., Mickey Rourke, Gwyneth Paltrow
Iron Man 3 - Robert Downey Jr., Guy Pearce, Gwyneth Paltrow

Total Recall - Colin Farrell, Bokeem Woodbine, Bryan Cranston, Kate Beckinsale
Men In Black 3 - Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones, Josh Brolin, Jemaine Clement

Thriller :

The Dark Knight - Christian Bale, Heath Ledger (R.I.P, died after this movie), Aaron Eckhart
The Dark Knight Rises - Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway (although not as good as the previous two, still worth watching it once)
Memento - Guy Pearce, Carrie-Anne Moss, Joe Pantoliano

The Departed - Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson (this one you can watch over and over, it never gets boring)
The Prestige - Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Scarlett Johansson
Oldboy - Josh Brolin, Elizabeth Olsen, Samuel L. Jackson (acting and directing could have been better, but not a bad movie to watch)

Unknown - Liam Neeson, Diane Kruger, January Jones (really good movie with an interesting story line, great acting too)
Olympus Has Fallen - Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart, Morgan Freeman
Law Abiding Citizen - Gerard Butler, Jamie Foxx, Leslie Bibb (First and probably the last movie I've seen Jamie Foxx act really good)

The Illusionist - Edward Norton, Jessica Biel, Paul Giamatti
Now You See Me - Jesse Eisenberg, Common, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson

Mission Impossible: Phantom Protocol - Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Paula Patton

Sherlock Holmes: A game of shadows - Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Jared Harris, Rachel McAdams
Sherlock Holmes - Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Rachel McAdams

Drama:

Fight Club - Brad Pitt, Edward Norton (One of the best actors out there), Helena Bonham Carter

Animation:

Spirited Away - Daveigh Chase, Suzanne Pleshette, Miyu Irino (Anime styled)
Wall-E - Ben Burtt, Elissa Knight, Jeff Garlin (Was one of the best at its time)
The Incredibles - Craig T. Nelson, Samuel L. Jackson, Holly Hunter
Despicable Me - Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig, Benjamin Bratt
Despicable Me 2 - Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig, Benjamin Bratt
A Christmas Carol - Jim Carrey, Gary Oldman, Colin Firth

Comedy :

Ted - Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, Seth MacFarlane, Joel McHale
21 Jump Street - Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum, Ice Cube, Brie Larson
The Sitter- Jonah Hill, Ari Graynor, Sam Rockwell
Neighbours - Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne, Zac Efron
Yes Man! - Jim Carrey, Zooey Deschanel, Bradley Cooper
We're the Millers - Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Roberts
Bruce Almighty - Jim Carrey, Jennifer Aniston, Morgan Freeman

Damn I got bored doing this. I could list you a lot of movies I've watched and enjoyed, and you probably would too. So if you run out of movie ideas just PM me xD

Seen almost all of them. And I agree, they are great!

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really loved this film when I first watched it.

We bought a zoo-

Really awesome movie, I recommend to everyone.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Drama/Crime:
Se7en
Training Day
The Godfather (1 & 2)
Goodfellas
The Untouchables
Heat
Scarface (obviously)
The Machinist
American Psycho
The Usual Suspects
Reservoir Dogs

Sci-fi/Fantasy:
LOTR trilogy
The Matrix
Elysium

Superhero:
Dark Knight trilogy
X-men Origins

Misc(?):
Pulp Fiction
Fight Club

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Limitless (Psychological Action)

2. Inception (Psychological Action)

3. Glory Road (Sports Drama)

4. Pineapple Express (Stoner Comedy)

5. Lord of The Rings & The Hobbit (Fantasy)

6. Django Unchained (Action)

7. The Conjuring (Horror)

8. LetsBeCops (Comedy)

9. X-Men & Wolverine series (Action/Sci-Fi)

10. Wanted (Action)

Just my two-cents

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score

3. Glory Road (Sports Drama)

8. LetsBeCops (Comedy)

10. Wanted (Action)

Just my two-cents

Yea Limitless and Inception are very good movies

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

10. Wanted (Action)

These are good movies.
James Wann did a good job with the sequel.

Also Wanted is great. All that action + A.J makes the movie really worth it to watch.

Main post is updated.

Godzilla 2014 is really damn amazing.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Watched the Prestige; Thought it would be a bit boring but turned out to be very well done!

I recommend it, but only for people who don't get easily confused :p: You can get lost at a few points. It's about to 2 magicians fighting to be the best back in the early 20th Century.

Reaction score
Watched the Prestige; Thought it would be a bit boring but turned out to be very well done!

I recommend it, but only for people who don't get easily confused :p: You can get lost at a few points. It's about to 2 magicians fighting to be the best back in the early 20th Century.
I know right? The prestige is one of the best mystery movies. With Christian Bale, Scarlett Johanson, and Hugh Jackman or whatever his name is.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know right? The prestige is one of the best mystery movies. With Christian Bale, Scarlett Johanson, and Hugh Jackman or whatever his name is.

I love movies based on the early 1900's and love magic so I thought I'd give it a go. Certainly worth it! Watched it twice to see if I could pick up the hints about the twins :p: Got a bit confusing but I managed it. Such a really in depth movie. Really does put it's hand out and grab you.

Reaction score
I love movies based on the early 1900's and love magic so I thought I'd give it a go. Certainly worth it! Watched it twice to see if I could pick up the hints about the twins :p: Got a bit confusing but I managed it. Such a really in depth movie. Really does put it's hand out and grab you.

I posted another magic movie up there from 1900, with another great actor. "The Illusionist" with one of my favourite actors "Edward Norton"

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This weekend I saw 2 films.
1) Edge of tomorrow
and
2) Transformers age of extinction

I've got no words for the first film. From start to the end, I enjoyed it all. + There is Tom Cruise! EPIC!! Must watch guys.

The second film was a bit boring but for the first 30 minutes only. Then its all action packed, and tons of metal flying all around. There is also a plot for 5th part.
All in all, the transformers fan will surely love this movie. I would not recommend if you are not a fan of robots fighting ( It is a 3h long movie )

And a month ago. I saw this film The Fault in our Stars
Fine movie, watched it with my sis. It is based on the novel, I have not read it ( n never will :eek:tt1: ) If you are a fan of romance, then give it a try.

Reaction score
Lucy - - Will not spoil the fun, all I can say it brings up a pretty valid theory, just like The Matrix did in it's time. In short, we now use 10% of our cerebral capacity. What would happen if we would have access to all 100%?.

Life of crime - - A classic crime movie. It is set in the early 80's, and though I don't know most of the actors, they all acted very well, and the movie was very well directed. Two guys kidnaps a billionaire's wife to earn $1 million dollar, but they soon realise they got more then they bargained for.

Sin City 2: A dame to kill for - - You all know about Sin City 1 already, and if you don't go watch it. Same style in Sin City 2, actors were awesome, though they could have replaced Eva Green with a prettier actress that actually has some firm boobs instead of ... well just go watch the movie.

The November Man - - Pierce Brosnan at his best ... wait you don't know who Pierce Brosnan is? He played the famous 007 until they've chosen this fagot called Daniel Craig. A classic "spy" movie ... well duh Pierce Brosnan, about an ex CIA agent going through a set of people to find out who traded secrets with the "russians".

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Lucy - - Will not spoil the fun, all I can say it brings up a pretty valid theory, just like The Matrix did in it's time. In short, we now use 10% of our cerebral capacity. What would happen if we would have access to all 100%?.

Lucy looks like such an amazing film and I can't wait to watch it. Have you actually watched it, have any personal views?

Reaction score
Lucy looks like such an amazing film and I can't wait to watch it. Have you actually watched it, have any personal views?

Yeah I have watched the movie (silly you, I only post movies that I did watch). It's a well directed Sci-Fi about the thing I just said above, though it gets a bit exagerated at the end, it's like the writers ran out of ideas by the the time they were about to finish it, but oh well ... it's fun. Also it's a fast paced action movie, you won't see too much Romance or shenanigans talking in it. And it has a bit too much of "animal planet documentary" cuts in it which makes no sense, but nothing seriously bad. And ... and! Scarlett Johanson is pretty. Well... most of the time, but you get to look at her close-up quite a lot of times.

"Luc Besson once called this film as "one part Leon, one part Inception and one part 2001: A Space Odyssey". A lot of shots in the film were mirrored after these three films." - so yeah, the movie is pretty much all of those three, and a bit of Matrix too.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lucy was fantastic (partly due to my love for Scarlet J.) But i agree with Mucski, very over the top towards the end. still a decent 7.5/10 movie.
ALSO FOLKS DRACULA UNTOLD ! 100/10 !!!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Get Him to the Greek is, and will always be one of the funniest movies I have ever watched, while still having a story to it that makes sense. On a comedy side 9/10. Highly recommend watching this movie.

Back