Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FILM] The Wolverine 3D +[Trailer]

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I have watch this at cinema last night and this movies is awesome , I can give 10/10 for this movie.. Very epic movie.. You have watch this movie ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [FILM] The Wolverine 3D

I went and saw it in the cinema's when it came out on the first day. I have to say that while I did enjoy it and I thought it was a good movie alone, For a sequel I think it lacked what X-Men origins brought to the table.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The movie is perfect ... IMO .. I like the scene where the logan vs the steel samurai..
The oldman is crazy

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score

wasnt made of steel :p

I also dislike the fact that he has boneclaws again, they are so weak ;/

I don't remember what type of steel / iron the samurai made from .. but I like the samurai katana..

Reaction score

I don't remember what type of steel / iron the samurai made from .. but I like the samurai katana..

That you don't know its made of adamantium proves you dont know enough of wolverine!

Well anyways, you can enjoy a movie without knowing every detail! :D

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score

That you don't know its made of adamantium proves you dont know enough of wolverine!

Well anyways, you can enjoy a movie without knowing every detail! :D

I know just little bit information about Wolverine , I'm not huge fan of Wolverine but I like him so much.. Most coolest dude ever ..
I like this picture ..
Kurokiri - [FILM] The Wolverine 3D +[Trailer] - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i didnt think the end lacked anything!
magnetoo and xavier!@$#, why is xavier aliiiiveeee

Watch the end of last stand and you'll see he's now inhabiting the body of the guy we see at the start of the movie. It's his twin brother who's consciousness was destroyed in the womb by xavier's growing mental powers, thus leaving it as a vacant body waiting to be filled.

Back