Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Zombieland

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
Well that's the typical run time for a regular movie, but I would agree that this seems like one of those movies that should've been extended 30-45 minutes or so to include a bit more.

dat face
Reaction score
I Hope They Make The Sequel For This Movie ! :drool:

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
I disagree, I actually am really hoping there is a sequel. There are rumors there will be but there's no guarantee, we'll just have to wait and see. There are so many great routes they could go down in a second movie it's not even funny.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I disagree, I actually am really hoping there is a sequel. There are rumors there will be but there's no guarantee, we'll just have to wait and see. There are so many great routes they could go down in a second movie it's not even funny.

They had the mini-series didn't they?

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
Oh I had no clue they made that, too bad they didn't use the original actors :\ That kinda ruined it for me.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Great Movie could've done a bit more with it, but it was still a great movie. I hope they make a sequel to this because it ended on a part that didn't feel like the end. That is the best scene too, lol, "duck this Clown."

They had the mini-series didn't they?

Mini-series are the worst thing you could do to a Film. The original actors probably didn't do it because they didn't want to ruin their careers. There's enough mini-series about Zombies already. I'd prefer a Sequel.

dat face
Reaction score
i hate series because it will be different story and different actress..

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
You know, sometimes I wish there really was a Zombie apocalypse... :\

Oh-well.. maybe someday.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Mini-series are the worst thing you could do to a Film. The original actors probably didn't do it because they didn't want to ruin their careers. There's enough mini-series about Zombies already. I'd prefer a Sequel.
  • Stargate
  • Terminator
  • Star Wars
  • Batman
  • Starship Troopers
  • V
  • Time Cop
  • Total Recall
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Buck Rogers?
  • Planet of the Apes
  • Logans Run

Yes, terrible idea. XD Admittedly, some of those series never went anywhere, and some are part of larger franchises, originally springing from books / graphic novels. Some where films that where always meant to be serialised.

I still think the basic premise is a good one, and viewers quickly get over the change of actors. Sarah Conner had always been described as being fair haired, for example, but I got over it pretty quickly.

The TV Series of Total Recall felt much more like a serialisation of Blade Runner than Total Recall, for some reason. XD I suspect that's why it never took off. The series was good in it's own right. Logans Run was a good series for the time, but since the film ended with a definite and solid close to the story, it didn't bare much relationship to the film at all.

HD

dat face
Reaction score
hate the tv series because we must wait from episode to another episode.. 1 episode 1 week

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Surprisingly, I haven't seen it either. I am going to download it right now and give it a go as I've heard nothing but good reviews about the film.

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
I hope you enjoy it, as I post this I'm watching it myself! (For about the 100th time probably too) I can link you to a putlocker link of the movie with excellent video and sound if you'd like, not here on the forums in PM of-course.

Back