Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Grander Musashi [legendary fishing Anime]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Musashi lives with his father. His mother left them three years ago. Musashi believes she will come back to them. One day they move from Tokyo to a village in the countryside.
Soon after moving to the countryside, Musashi happens to see a man fishing for bass with a decoy fish. Musashi is fascinated by lure fishing. He learns a lot from the man, and discovers that his mother's father was a grand champion of bass fishing. Musashi feels that fishing could lead him to his missing mother.

GRANDER MUSASHI RV :~ There is a legend, which says that the person who discovers the hidden legendary fishing lures called Legenders can obtain the power to rule the entire world!
Musashi and his friends set out on a long journey to find the 7 Legenders secretly hidden all over the world in order to become G Master.

This series was launched a year after the main Grander Musashi (1997) series in year 1998 by Nippon Animation.

Screenies :-

Its a old Anime
i used to watch it 8 yrs back :(
and i am not able to get the movie for download
any1 has it ?
i have only the Chinese version :p

Back