Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Horror Movie?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course there are so much to choose from, but one classic would be The Ring and The Exorcist. However, there are some horror movies out there, like Coming Soon and Insidious.

Rogu3
Reaction score
My favorites to least favorites:
1. Halloween (They're all good, but the first one is the best, tells the story.) [ ]
2. Grave Encounters 1&2 (This movie will blow your mind and scare the poop out of you. On Netflix) [ 1] [ 2]
3. It (Deranged Clown Movie) [ ]
4. Legion (God gives up on Humanity) [ ]
5. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Psychotic Southern Town) [ ]
6. Children of the Corn (Psychotic Town of Pagan Children who killed their own Parents) [ ]
7. The Omen (Spawn of Satan/Anti-Christ is Born on Earth) [ ]
8. A Nightmare on Elm Street (Kills people in their dreams) [ ] (The Trailer Sucks, but it's a great movie<)
9. Quarantine 1&2 (Good if you're into Zombie Movies) [ 1] [ 2]
10. Friday the 13th (Serial Killer from a Summer Camp, Deranged Mother, Many Twists) [ ]

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The only good horror movies you could watch are old ones, before the 21st century.

Ever since 2000 all movies have been about is happy endings, parents scrutinize horrors so no one bothers making brutal ones like we saw 20 years ago. (I wasn't even a fetas back then :p)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i see this movie last night .. Dawn of the dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Movie name: one missed call. ( will definitely make you jump a few times)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is too little space to write too much!

EDIT:
Watch "The Cube". The movie is very old, but it is very scary, and one of the coolest movies. It's simple, there is not a lot that goes through your head but thoughts like "Is this wigga gonna survive or not?".

Back